Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ninth Day of Class

Today we used Microsoft Word to set up a newsletter. This seems like a nice way to do this because we are all familiar with Microsoft Word, but almost all of us encountered problems with it today. There has got to be a better way to set up a newsletter because all of these problems would be quite detrimental to composing a weekly or monthly newsletter. I'll have to ask the teacher at my school what she uses to create such professional-looking newsletters.

Well, since this will be my last official post for the class, I just want to thank everyone for making these last two weeks so pleasant with great discussions and presentations. I wish you all the best, and perhaps we'll meet again :o)

2 comments:

jody said...

Thanks for all your help, Nicole. I hope you didn't mind that I sat next to you and asked for help all the time! Have a great trip this weekend! Congratulations on getting everything done. Good job!

Janet said...

Usually it is easy to make the newsletters in Word, Nicole. Technology didn't seem to be my friend today:(
I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!